How can a bikefit help you?
An optimized position is crucial for your performance and comfort no matter if you riding a road bike, MTB or triathlon/time trail bike.
The right fit for you improves comfort and performance, reduces risk of injury and improves the joy of riding your bike.
Through countless bikefits and experience with the different bikefitting systems we have gathered knowledge and know-how as well as tested multiple positions. At Frank Institute of Sports you are ensured the latest knowledge, most accurate measuring technology developed to medical rehabilitation and most importantly an athlete-specific point of view with your body at the center of attention.
With our bikefit you will have
- A start-up meeting looking into your cycling and sport history, your training and ambitions
- A thorough examination of your anatomy including mobility, strength and stability
- Real time analysis of your body on your own bike mounted in a hometrainer through our 3D full-body motion capture cameras
- Adjustment of your bike with specific focus on the contact points of the bike (pedals, cleats, handlebar and saddle)
- Catch-up after 4-6 weeks, where you have had the time to work your way through a customized training program helping you improve and further discover your new position. This includes a re-fit where we evaluate and validate the changes with feedback from you and our 360 degrees motion capture technology
Duration: 120 min
Price: DKK 2000,-
The price includes catch-up after 4-6 weeks
If you need more time to further dig into your position optimization, movement pattern and/or injury prevention extra time can be added at the cost of DKK 400,- per started half hour.
Check out our booking system if you have more bikes and would like us to help you improve.
After testing countless bikefits on my own body through my time in road racing I have found that not all bikefit concepts are created equal. A bikefit should be individualized putting the rider in center of attention.Ultra cyclist & founder of Frank Institute of Sports
Before I started working with bikefitting I decided that I wouldn't compromise quality. I asked myself: "What does it take to make the best possible bikefit for everyone?" I came up with 3 basic things which all quality bikefits should consist of:
- Accurate and true numbers and measurements
- Evidence/Science based testing and knowledge
- Individualized body understanding
Our bikefit is a dynamic process where training and guidance are indispensable parts of the fit. Thanks to our 3D real-time motion capture technology and no-nonsense approach we ensure that you end up with a fit appropriate to your flexibility, strengths, weaknesses and the possible asymmetry in your current movement pattern.
A correct bikefit prevents injury. If you are already struggling with an injury it might be worth having a look at your fit. Through our movement analysis, manual screening process as well as strength and stability tests you will ride away with more knowledge on how your body works.